The Marketing Team will be responsible for promotional material for the club. This material consists of graphics, photography, videography, and makeup for the club.
- Provide captivating footage as online marketing for the show, and also filming the show itself
- Own and knows how to use a DSLR or a video recorder device
- Knowledge of lighting, composition and image stabilizing equipment
- Experience with Adobe Premiere/Final Cut Pro/AVID or any other equivalent video editing software
- Experience with Adobe After Effects, Flash or any other equivalent animation software is an asset, but not required
- Create graphics such as posters, logos, and the show program for effective marketing of Fashion for Change around campus
- Knowledge and experience with Adobe Photoshop and/or Illustrator, as well as InDesign (or equivalent programs)
- Creativity and willingness to accept guidance and direction from others is a must as all FC graphics will revolve around one common theme
- Knowledge and eye for organized and optimal use of layout, composition, colour and text/fonts
- Available at least 6 hours a week to dedicate to graphical work
- Able to do various full-face make-ups and/or hair styles for all complexions, gender, and skin and hair types
- Understand how to create photography-friendly make-up and/or hair
- Able to adapt quickly to requests and changes in creative process
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, as well as time management skills to get the make-up done in time
- Must have personal collection of cosmetics/hair styling products to use
As a photographer, you will be responsible for all photographic operations within Fashion for Change. You will have the chance to work with models for photo shoots regarding posters, advertisements, and the show program; you will also be photographing events held by Fashion for Change throughout the year and any website/media material that is needed. There will be opportunities to work with other members on the team during the creative process.
- Owns and knows how to use a DSLR camera along with basic post-processing of digital photos
- Basic knowledge of composition and lighting
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Previous portrait photography experience an asset but not required
Sorry, but this form is no longer accepting submissions.