Want to be a part of Fashion for Change 2018? Apply today and join the 2018 Board of Directors!
Fashion for Change is currently searching for the following positions:
- Responsible for organizing and holding auditions to hire individuals for the positon of a Model
- Responsible for working with various other Committees in scheduling, organizing, and running all events involving models, including but not necessarily limited to model workshops, dance workshops and catwalk rehearsals, clothes fittings, or dress rehearsal scheduling
- Work with choreographers and designers to allocate models to designated roles in the fashion show
- Main point of contact of all models
- Answer to P-VP
Public Relations Director
- Responsible for hiring individuals for the positions of Social Media Outreach Coordinator, Internal Public Relations Manager, External Public Relations Manager, all of whom comprise the Public Relations Committee
- Responsible for promoting the FC brand according to the club’s mandate through either online, digital, or print media
- Main liaison between FC and Free the Children
- Answers to P-VP
How to apply:
1.) Download the application below.
2.) Fill out the online form and scan your completed application.
3.) Upload the completed application below in PDF format.
Completed applications are due Sunday, July 30th at 11:59pm.